The following are the National Reporting Standards that are in accordance with the principles of the CRIRSCO Template:
- Kazakhstan (www.ponen.kz)
Kazakh Code of public reporting of Exploration Results, Mineral Reserves and Reserves of KAZRC.
Komite Cadangan Mineral Indonesian (KCMI) Code 2017 (KOMBERS)
- Chile (www.comisionminera.cl)
Certification Code for Exploration Prospects, Mineral Resources and Ore Reserves (2004)
- United States of America (www.smenet.org)
- Russia (www.oern.expert)
- Europe (https://percstandard.org/)
- South Africa (www.samcodes.co.za)
- Canada (www.cim.org)
- Brazil (www.cbrr.org.br)
- Australia (www.jorc.org)
Colombian Commission of Mineral Resources and Mineral Reserves (CCRR)
E-mail: email@example.com (if you require it).
- Modernization of Property Disclosures for Mining Registrants,
disclosure specified in subpart 1300 of Regulation S-K (S-K 1300), adopted by the Securities and Exchange Commission on 31 October 2018.