- To reassess all the standard definitions occurring in the SAMREC Code
- To assess the impact (if any) of technology on SAMREC requirements.
- To further involvement in IMVAL
- To progress issues of registration for Competent Valuators.
- To promote a sense of ethics in Competent Valuators based on the SAIMM and GSSA Codes.
- To do a review of the current SAMOG code based on the experience of the last two years and some changes currently taking place within both COGEH and PRMS.
- To discuss proposed SAMOG code changes and how those might reflect upon the requirements for annual reporting of oil and gas companies
To assess requirements for IMVAL vs SAMOG.
- To review proposed requirements for ESG compliance section within SAMREC and Table 1 and hold workshop session(s) with relevant affected parties.
- To engender support for voluntary inclusion of ESG content in AIR’s for a proposed new Squirrel Award.
Certainly, in the short term, these Committee meetings will be held by ZOOM/Skype. We urge as many interested and affected parties as possible to log in to these meetings and contribute to the progress of the Committees.